Christopher Herot is the CEO and co-founder of SBR Health. Prior to starting SBR Health, Chris was Chief Product Officer at VSee Lab, a provider of high quality, low-bandwidth and low-cost videoconferencing solutions to enterprises and governments. Chris has been a successful business and technology leader in several high growth companies and directed the advanced technology group for several years at Lotus Development (now IBM), where he was responsible for video, mobile and real-time communication solutions.
Chris received his BS and MS degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he was on the faculty of the group that became the MIT Media Laboratory. His leadership skills include:
- Forward thinking - Highly skilled at identifying and evaluating trends, and introducing new technologies and methodologies into organizations.
- Entrepreneurial - Founded three companies, formulating strategy,raising and hiring technical team.
- Versatile - Does whatever it takes to make a startup company succeed, from making customer presentations to optimizing network performance.
Areas of expertise include:
- Strategic Planning
- Technology Acquisition
- User Experience Design
- Digital Video
- Social Networks
- Agile Software Development
- Data Center Operations Applications
- Web Services
- Customer Support
- Voice over IP